Benagil boat tour in Albufeira
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a Benagil boat tour in Albufeira?
Are you on holidays in Albufeira and would like to visit the Benagil cave? This Benagil boat tour in Albufeira is a wonderful option to do so! Relax in the sun, enjoy a cool drink and be amazed by the beauty of the impressive rock formations around the Algarve coastline!
The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of the comfortable catamaran at the Albufeira Marina. The boat has space for up to 30 people, so it won’t get too crowded and you will have plenty of space in the sun or shade to sit back and relax. This 2-hour boat cruise will take you along the beautiful Algarve coast all the way to the most famous grotto, the Benagil cave.
On the way there you can relax on deck with a cool drink from the bar in your hand while listening to the music in the background. You can buy drinks at the bar for reasonable prices or bring your own food and drinks on this Benagil boat tour in Albufeira. The highlight of this tour will be the impressive Benagil cave, so make sure to bring a camera to capture this beautiful piece of nature.
On the way back from Benagil to Albufeira, the crew will make a short stop so you can refresh yourselves in the crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic. Can you imagine anything more fun than this relaxing catamaran cruise from Albufeira? It’s the perfect way to explore the coastline while at the same time having a great time with your family and friends on board of a comfortable and stylish catamaran.
So what are you waiting for? Make sure you don’t miss out on this stunning Benagil boat tour in Albufeira during your holidays in the Algarve!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeBenagil boat tour in Albufeira