Are you ready for a barbecue sunset tour in Cascais?
If you would like to admire a beautiful sunset in front of the unique coastline of Cascais, this barbecue sunset tour in Cascais is simply the perfect option to do so! On board you can enjoy some cold drinks as well as a delicious local barbecue while watching the sun set over the Atlantic!
This 2-hour boat tour starts from the Marina de Cascais. Here the friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of the safe and comfortable boat for a beautiful barbecue sunset tour in Cascais. Make yourself comfortable on board of the spacious deck with seats in the sun and shade and enjoy the view with a cold drink in your hands. The boat has space for up to 18 people, so bring along your friends and/or family for this experience.
Once everybody found their spot, we will start the boat ride along the coast. While we cruise along the marvellous coastline, you can enjoy a delicious local barbecue on board! Drinks (beer, wine & soft drinks) are also included, and there is a bar on board for more drinks. Of course we also have toilets on board.
The highlight of this barbecue sunset tour in Cascais will be the unique sight of seeing the sun set over the Atlantic Ocean. There is no better way to admire the magical colors of a sunset than being out at sea with your favourite people, don’t you think!? So what are you waiting for? Come along and join this unforgettable barbecue sunset tour in Cascais!
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve a delicious BBQ lunch on board;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;