80’s boat party in Lisbon
- Party boat
Are you ready for this 80’s boat party in Lisbon?
This 80’s boat party in Lisbon is not only a simple boat party, no, it’s 80’s-themed for that extra bit of fun! Get ready to dance to the best hits of the past while making new friends and enjoying the unique view over Lisbon by night!
Join us for this fun 80’s boat party in Lisbon every thursday night from April to October. This boat party takes 4 hours and the meeting point is at 19h00 at the Lounge “Pontile”. Once everybody is on board, the cruise will start from Doca de Alcântara and go along the Tagus river. From here you have the best view over the top tourist attractions in Lisbon!
To get the fun going, one sparkling wine and one extra drink per person is included, and if you need more there is a bar on board! Of course there are also bathrooms on board the big and spacious boat called “Principe Perfeito” - the perfect prince! The name says it all, this boat is super stylish and the perfect setting for a Lisbon boat party!
The local DJ on board will play the hottest tunes of the 80’s for you and feel free to also dress up accordingly - is there any more fun to reminisce in old times and really get the feeling of being back in these years? Forget all your worries and simply enjoy the time with your friends, old and new, while you dance in front of the Lisbon skyline.
The 80’s boat party in Lisbon returns to Doca de Alcântara at 23h00. Why not go out and dance some more in the bars and clubs of Lisbon? Or maybe you can grab a delicious cocktail at the Lounge “Pontile” with some nice people you met during the boat cruise.
There is no better way to end a day during your holidays in Lisbon than this unforgettable 80’s boat party in Lisbon. Make sure you don’t miss out on this fun experience!
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Dance to the tunes of this Summer on the spacious deck;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A welcome drink is included and you can buy additional drinks on board;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
80’s boat party in LisbonSubmit your Inquiry