Are you ready for a 2-hour private Douro river cruise?
The Douro river is famous not only in Portugal for its unique landscapes and amazing hills. And of course, the most important product coming from the vineyards - the delicious Port Wine. The best way to really get to know this stunning region is on board of a beautiful classical wooden boat during this 2-hour private Douro river cruise!
For this unforgettable boat tour on the Douro river, you will be welcomed at the Cais in Pinhão,
a bit outside of the amazing city of Porto
. Come on board of the classical wooden boat with space for up to 6 people
for this 2-hour private Douro river cruise. Feel free to bring your friends and family to enjoy this fun tour with you and enjoy the view while relaxing on board.
One glass of local Port wine is included, and you can also bring your own food and drinks to enjoy during the tour. The local skipper will take you along the wonderful landscapes of the Douro Valley, past big vineyards and emblematic Quintas. If you have any questions about this special region, feel free to just ask away! If you like Port wine, a visit to the Douro Valley is an absolute Must-Do during your holidays in Porto.
If you like, we can even make a stop so you can take a refreshing dive in the waters of the Douro river. This 2-hour private Douro river cruise is definitely going to be an absolute highlight during your stay in the North of Portugal, so make sure you don’t miss out on this fun boat ride!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 10 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;