Are you ready for a 2-hour Douro Valley sailing charter?
The region of the Douro Valley is famous worldwide in Portugal for the delicious product that comes from the lush green vineyards - the unique Port Wine! Apart from that, the valley also is worth a visit due to its stunning landscapes. The best way to really get to know this unique region is on board of a beautiful sailing boat during this 2-hour Douro Valley sailing charter!
Meet your local crew at the Cais in Pinhão,
not far away from the amazing city of Porto
. You will be welcomed board of the beautiful sailing boat with space for up to 10 people
for this 2-hour Douro Valley sailing charter. Make sure to bring along your friends and family to enjoy this fun cruise with you and enjoy the view while relaxing on board.
One glass of local Port wine is included, and you can also bring your own food and drinks to enjoy during the cruise. If you have any questions about this magical region, feel free to just ask your local crew! Your private skipper will take you along the most wonderful landscapes of the Douro Valley, past big vineyards and emblematic Quintas. For everyone who likes Port wine, a visit to the Douro Valley is an absolute Must-Do during the holidays in Porto.
If it gets too warm, we can even make a stop so you can take a refreshing dive in the waters of the Douro river. This 2-hour Douro Valley sailing charter is going to be one of the biggest highlights during your stay in this part of Portugal, so make sure you don’t miss out on this fun boat tour!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 10 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;