Are you ready for a full-day catamaran charter in Ibiza?
Renting a private catamaran is probably one of the most fun ways to really explore the magical coast of Ibiza
. Enjoy the unique views while relaxing in the sun on the deck of an amazing catamaran, surrounded by your best friends and family! This full-day catamaran charter in Ibiza will make your wildest dreams come true and definitely is going to be one of the highlights during your holidays!
Meet your private skipper for the day at the Sant Antoni de Portmany Port in the western part of Ibiza. Here you will come on board of your own luxury catamaran( GOA 3) with seats for up to 11 people. Make yourselves comfortable in the sun or in the shade and get ready for 8 hours full of fun, sun and unforgettable moments at sea.
From the port, we have the best starting point to visit some of the most beautiful spots around the island. During this catamaran charter in Ibiza, we will cruise past Cala Bassa, Cala Comte, Conejera and Cala Codolar. Feel free to refresh in the turquoise waters of the island and explore some impressive sea caves along the way. Trust us, you will be amazed by the natural beauty of this coastal paradise!
To end this perfect day, we will take you to enjoy the sunset close to the world-famous Café del Mar or Mambo beach club. There is no better place to admire the Spanish sunset after a stunning day out at sea! Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own (or send us an email if you would like to add some catering).
Do we need to convince you any more? This full-day catamaran charter in Ibiza is truly an unforgettable experience and will take your stay in Ibiza to the next level! Make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity and join us now!
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- On board of the luxurious yacht you can relax on the spacious deck and listen to some music over the high-quality sound system;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own.