Are you ready for this Arraial do Cabo boat tour?
If you’re visiting the region around Rio de Janeiro
, there is one place you should definitely stop by: the so-called Brazilian Carribbean, Arraial do Cabo! This little natural paradise is a great destination for everybody looking for beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters,
so make sure to join us on this Arraial do Cabo boat tour!
This half-day trip starts at the Cais da Praia dos Anjos, where you will be welcomed by your friendly local crew. Once everybody has arrived, the boarding of the comfortable schooner boat will begin! At 10h30, we will start this guided 4-hour Arraial do Cabo boat tour. Kick back, relax and enjoy the view while we cruise along the most amazing coastline close to Rio de Janeiro.
During the boat trip in Arraial, you will get to ride along beautiful beaches like Praia do Forno, Praia do Farol, Praia de Atalaia and Gruta Azul. The waters around these places are simply beautiful and super clear, so of course you will also have the opportunity to swim in the warm water of the region.
Make sure to also bring a camera to capture the natural beauty, to keep the memories forever with you. If you really want to get to know the area of Arraial do Cabo, a boat tour is the perfect opportunity. A boat ride gives you a whole new perspective over the fascinating coast.
This Arraial do Cabo boat tour is a great way to spend a few hours at sea with your friends and family. Make sure to don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience and join us now for this amazing boat ride!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;