Are you ready for a full-day cruise in Setúbal with lunch?
If you’re on holidays around Lisbon or Setúbal, you should definitely do this full-day cruise in Setúbal with lunch. Did you know that the region around Setúbal is home to a resident pod of dolphins? Relax on board while you see some wild dolphins jumping around their natural habitat!
This cruise starts from Doca dos Pescadores in Setúbal at 10h00 and returns here at 17h00. You will have the full day to enjoy a fun boat tour with a delicious lunch served on board. Of course, you will also have the chance to dive in the refreshing waters of the sea.
During the full day cruise in Setúbal, you can enjoy on the spacious deck with seats in the sun and the shade. There are also toilets on board for your maximum comfort! While we cruise along the unique coastline of Setúbal, make sure to keep your eyes open - if you see any fins popping out of the water, it’s the local dolphins saying "hello"!
For lunch, the crew will serve you a delicious seafood BBQ consisting of grilled sardines, mackerels as well as salads and drinks (wine, beer, sodas and water). Eating with an amazing view over the coastline makes the fish taste even yummier! What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this unique experience and book this full-day cruise in Setúbal with lunch to enjoy a great day with your friends and/or family!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A delicious buffet with a big variety of food and drinks is included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Wheelchairs are welcome. Please mention this in the notes upon booking;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;