Are you ready to rent a yacht in Vilamoura?
If you rent a yacht in Vilamoura you get the unique chance to enjoy the Algarve on your own way surrounded by luxury. You don’t need to worry about a boating license. Rent a yacht in Vilamoura and you’ll get two skippers who will safely take you to where you desire to go.
To rent a yacht in Vilamoura is easy, we just need to know which boat you prefer and for when. We have three yachts available, as you may see on the pictures below. We have Atlantis II, an Atlantis Gobbi 47 (for up to 10 guests), São Lourenço II, a Fairline Targa 47 (up to 10 guests) and a Sunseeker Portofino 53 (for up to 8 guests).
During the boat rental in Vilamoura, you can go for a visit to the fantastic caves of the Algarve. This rental enables you to see the Benagil Cave, for example. The yacht takes a little rubber boat to truly access the smaller caves and take you to private beaches. Of course, there’s also plenty of time to stop for a swim or snorkeling. If you prefer, you can even stop on a secluded beach for a picnic (can be arranged). There are many deserted beaches to explore.
To get the most out of this luxury boat rental, we provide you champagne, wine, beer, water and soda. Feel free to bring your own food.
This boat rental in Vilamoura is for the full day, so from 10h to 17h
. If you wish to enjoy the Atlantic for half a day
, we have that option too. We have a suggested itinerary but of course, you may choose your own.
- To rent a yacht in Vilamoura is great if you want to spend some quality time with your friends and family (max 10 pax);
- The yacht takes a little rubber boat to truly access the smaller caves and take you to private beaches;
- Why not bring a picnic and have lunch on the boat or on a private beach?
- You can stop any time to swim or do some snorkeling;
- We can also include water sports like wakeboard, water ski, “donuts” or fly board. Let us know if you’re interested;
- Renting a boat is the best way to enjoy the impressive coastline of the Algarve at your own pace.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Includes two skippers and fuel;
- Includes champagne, wine, beer, water and soda. Feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Vilamoura 20 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
We have several luxury yachts available, so please let us know for how many people you'd like to charter your yacht and which date in an email to [email protected]!