Are you ready to go swimming with dolphins from Terceira Island?
Can you imagine anything more beautiful than swimming in the sea surrounded by playful dolphins in their natural environment?
This experience to go swimming with dolphins from Terceira Island, Azores
, will make this dream become a reality!
On this unique and emotional 2,5-hour experience to go swimming with dolphins, you will be able to share the natural habitat with these amazing creatures! This swimming with dolphins will take place starts from the Marina Angra do Heroísmo on Terceira Island. Our fast and stable Zodiac boat has space for up to 8 people for a more intimate experience.
Before we start the tour, you will receive a safety briefing with the most important rules you need to know about swimming with wild dolphins. Under the supervision of our expert marine biologist, the experience will be absolutely magical and safe for both you and the dolphins!
We respect the wild animals and thus want to make sure that they feel comfortable sharing their natural habitat with you. Thanks to our strategic lookout points on the south coast of the Island, our crew has valuable tips about where to go to find the dolphins. Once we get there, grab your snorkeling equipment and dive into the biggest adventure of your holidays!
Do you rather stay on board
? Perhaps our tour to go whale and dolphin watching from Terceira island
is more suitable for you. But if you want the real adventure, what are you waiting for? Get your friends and family and come aboard this unique experience to go swimming with dolphins from Terceira Island!
- This boat tour is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Wetsuits are also included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
This tour is not recommended for people with back problems or heart diseases and pregnant women;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.