Are you ready to go swimming with dolphins in Azores?
Can you imagine yourself swimming in the sea surrounded by some playful dolphins and being in total harmony with nature?
This experience to go swimming with dolphins in Azores
will make your dreams come true! Welcome to São Miguel
On this unique and emotional experience, enjoy a dolphin swim in Azores on this 3-hour boat trip. (the full experience, including briefing, will be about 4 hours), you will be able to see and swim with wild dolphins in their natural environment! This swimming with dolphins will take place in São Miguel and is done on a zodiac boat. The boat can take small groups of up to 8 people on board for a more intimate experience.
Under the supervision of our expert marine biologist, this encounter will be magical and safe for both you and the dolphins! Before the tour, you will receive a safety briefing with the most important rules about swimming with wild dolphins in Azores.
We respect the wild animals and want to make sure that they feel comfortable sharing their natural habitat with you.
Thanks to our lookouts on the coast, we'll know exactly where to go to find the dolphins. Once we get there, you can put on your mask and snorkel, enter the water and dive into the adventure of your life!
Do you prefer to stay on board? Perhaps our dolphin and whale watching in Azores
is more suitable for you. If you like some adventure, what are you waiting for? Get your friends and family and come aboard of this amazing and exciting experience to go swimming with dolphins in Azores!
- Swimming with dolphins in Azores will be the absolute highlight of your holidays on the island! Pure fun and emotions are guaranteed;
- Our lookouts on the south coast will spot the dolphins for us in the deep blue ocean, so we don’t have to look for them for too long;
- To assure your safety, our nature guide on board will supervise the experience and make sure that you and the dolphins have a great time together;
- Our experienced marine biologist will teach you a lot about dolphins;
- Share this amazing experience with your friends and family!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, waterproof jackets and pants, insurance, wetsuit, snorkeling equipment and marine biologist included;
- Food and drinks are not included. Feel free to bring your own;
- The minimum age is 12 years old;
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems or heart diseases and pregnant women. You should be able to swim;
- The check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.