Are you ready for a sunset tour from Calpe?
Do you want to admire the stunning Calpe coastal city and mountain coast of Alicante during the most magical time of the day? Come with us on this sunset boat tour from Calpe and be amazed by the attractions Calpe has to offer. Everything looks even more beautiful in the magical colours of a sunset! Let the enchanting view over the coast amaze you while you sit on the comfortable deck of our sailing catamaran on this sunset tour from Calpe!
Come aboard our nice sailing catamaran with the capacity of 104 people from Port of Calpe. Ou rexperienced and friendly crew eill take you on a tour along the beautiful Mediterranean coastline of Calpe! This one hour and half sunset tour from Calpe will definitely be one of the romantic highlights of your holidays. Embrace the romantic moment while the sun slowly disappears behind the mountains!
Bring your loved ones and appreciate a moment of beauty all together. Enjoy feeling relaxed and blessed during this captivating sunset tour from Calpe!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes,l;
- Get your cameras out, because the sunset will provide some great snapshots moments;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- There's no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;