Are you ready for a Kayaking Safari with dolphins and turtles?
Are you on holidays in Tenerife
and looking for something nice and special to do? Let us take you to get up close with dolphins and turtles in their natural environment
. Come and join this kayak and snorkeling tour in Tenerife.
Departing from Los Cristianos you will be kayaking along the picturesque Guaza cliffs. From this perspective, you will have a spectacular view of the island and the Teide volcano.
We will paddle towards the area where can find up to 30 species of dolphins. The crystal clear waters just off the coast of Tenerife are the perfect snorkeling spots in Tenerife to see these lovable creatures.
While the bottlenose dolphins are the easiest to spot, other species also inhabit the waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Examples are rough-toothed dolphins, striped dolphins and common dolphins. As the dolphins are wild animals, views cannot be guaranteed. However, there is a 95% chance that you will encounter the animals on your trip.
In contrast to boat trips and jet ski's, kayaks don’t make any noise. That way we will not frighten or disturb the dolphins. Instead we are often rewarded with dolphins jumping high into the air or swimming directly underneath our kayaks.
After this amazing experience it is time go into the water and look for sea turtles and bull rays. Usually within a few minutes some curious green turtles arrive and get very close. They will keep swimming around and in between us. Also the bull rays regularly glide elegantly along the sea bed underneath us.
You will find beautiful coral reefs. Snorkeling in Tenerife is the best way to explore the marine life.
Do we need to convince you more? Tell your friends and come on this Kayaking Safari with dolphins and turtles!
- Kayak along the picturesque Guaza cliffs of the Canary Island with a spectacular view of the island and Teide volcano. Observe dolphins from your kayak and go snorkeling and swim with sea turtles;
- Take a refreshing dip into the blue ocean;
- Take beautiful postcard-like photos (photos are also taken for you during the tour);
- Including safety briefing, kayaks and paddles, water shoes, lifejackets, snorkeling gear and an accident insurance.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear and a towel (wetsuit is not included);
- The minimum age for this activity is 18 years old;
- Food and drinks are not included, you may bring you own if you want;
- Please check-in at Los Cristianos 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the tour and the kayak center, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.