Are you ready to go snorkeling in Athens?
There is no better way to explore the fascinating underwater world than a boat trip to go snorkeling in Athens! Join us now for an unforgettable experience in the warm and calm waters of Greece!
The friendly and experienced guide will welcome you at the diving centre in Nea Makri. Here you will get a short introduction about the tour and come on board of our safe and stable boat to start the snorkeling in Athens. For the next 4,5 hours, get ready to immerse yourself in the magic world of the sea.
Once everybody is comfortably seated, you will start the boat ride to the best snorkeling spot. The waters around Nea Makri are (almost always) blessed with fantastic visibility so you can really admire the colorful marine life. Have fun swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters during this snorkeling adventure!
Your certified guide will help you out with the snorkeling gear, which is all included of course. Once we reached the spot for the day, you can grab your mask and fins and if needed also a wetsuit, and dive down in the blue waters. If there is someone in your group who prefers to stay dry, no problem - there is a lot of space in the sun and shade on board to relax.
Of course, snorkeling can be exhausting, which is why water and some snacks are included during the tour to make sure you have enough energy to enjoy the experience. This boat ride to go snorkelling in Athens is a great way to spend some fun hours with your family and friends, so join us now (minimum age is 6 years)!
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- Even if you do not want to snorkel, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for snorkeling is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, fins and valve snorkels;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.