Are you ready for Sesimbra dolphin watching?
Did you know that nor far away from Sesimbra, in the Maritime Park of Luís Saldanha and the Sado estuary there are resident pods of dolphins? They can be easily found all year around and on this Sesimbra dolphin watching boat tour you will be able to admire them from up close!
Seeing wild dolphins in their natural habitat is always a magical and unforgettable experience for young and old.
Join us for this Sesimbra dolphin watching during your holidays in the area around Lisbon!
This boat tour starts from Porto de Abrigo and takes 3 hours.
The minimum number of participants is 6,
so feel free to bring your friends and family to share this moment with you.
The friendly and experienced crew knows exactly where they need to take you to find the wild dolphins of Sesimbra. The success rate of this tour is extremely high, so make sure to bring your cameras to capture the dolphins. This tour operator follows the guidelines of the Natural Park and respects the dolphins and their safety. Usually you can see common dolphins and bottlenose dolphins on this tour.
During the Sesimbra dolphin watching you will be served some regional wines on board, and water is also included. On the way back, we will also stop at a beautiful bay that is only accessible by sea. Here you can refresh yourselves in the crystal clear waters of Armação bay.
This boat tour with dolphin watching is a beautiful way to explore the coastline and get to know the real locals - the wild dolphins of Sesimbra! Join us now for this Sesimbra dolphin watching together with your family and friends.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- For this experience to take place, a minimum of 6 participants is required;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;