Are you ready for a catamaran boat tour from Dénia with underwater vision?
The coast and surroundings around Dénia are truly amazing. That’s why departing from Puerto Dénia is perfect for an event on a boat. Be it a wedding, a networking cocktail, a team building… We’d like to introduce you to this catamaran boat tour from Dénia that can take up to 250 people on board (but we usually limit up to 200 people). Enjoy the Mediterranean Sea and breathtaking views over Denia coastline.
This spacious catamaran counts on a closed ground floor (125 seats) and an open upper deck (125 seats). Due to its stability it’s possible to sail fast and very comfortable. The different facilities on board are: bar on both floors, fridges, catering service (extra costs), audio equipment, toilet, VIP area.
Moreover, this motor catamaran boat tour from Dénia counts on glass windows for underwater vision. Fantastic way to discover the flora and fauna of this beautiful area if the weather conditions permit. There is always the option to personalize the boat.
This catamaran boat trip from Dénia with underwater vision includes a professional skipper, fuel, insurances and taxes. If you’re up for organizing your event on our private catamaran in Dénia, let us know. Schedules are flexible (depending on the availability of the catamaran). We’re happy to help you customize it to your needs to make it truly unforgettable! If you visit Dénia, a boat tour to discover the Costa Blanca is a must!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favorite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own, or contact us for the catering options;
- With more than 180 days notice, there will be no cancellation fees, with more than twenty days notice, 50% of the total; between twenty and five days before departure, 75% of the total and within the previous five days: 100% of the total.
- For this experience, it is possible to add a cancellation insurance;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;