Are you ready for a private boat tour in Athens?
If you’re on holidays in Athens
and looking for a fun and refreshing activity, this private boat tour in Athens is the best option! Spend a full day out on sea to explore some of the most beautiful Islands around Athens, such as Kea and Kynthos Island.
For this private boat trip in Athens, you will be picked up at your accommodation (please mention your address at the booking notes) and taken to the harbour. Here you will be welcomed aboard the modern RIB boat with space for up to 5 people. Your private skipper will take off for this fun private boat tour in Athens and show you the most stunning places!
Get ready to admire the fantastic coastline and islands around Athens. During this boat tour, we will visit some of the most stunning places in the Saronic Gulf. Some of the places we will visit is Kea Island and Kynthos Island. You can also enjoy a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters and use the snorkeling equipment we have available on board.
One of the highlights of this private boat tour in Athens will be the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion. This historical monument is a Must-See during your holidays in Athens and there is no better way than to combine it with a fun boat tour. Some food and drinks are included during the tour, but you can always bring your own as well.
Around sunset we will cruise back to Athens, so you can admire the unique coastline dipped in the magical colors of the sunset. It is a breathtaking view, so make sure to bring a camera to capture this unforgettable moment. This private boat tour in Athens is a great experience, so make sure you don’t miss out!
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.