Are you ready for a Luxury Sailboat in Portimão?
For every group or family staying around Portimão and looking to rent a boat, we have the perfect option to cruise in style along the Algarve Coast! This Luxury Sailboat in Portimão is an amazing option to relax on board during a full-day and enjoy the sunshine of Portugal.
This boat tour starts from Marina de Portimão and has space for up to 12 people on board.
The professional and super friendly crew will be available for your group during the day charter, and the skipper will take you along the most amazing spots along the coastline.
On board of your private luxury sailboat in Portimão, you will be able to fully relax while enjoying the view of the beautiful beaches!
The sailing boat has all equipment available on board you could ask for - bathrooms, a dinghy to access the smaller caves, snorkeling gear and 2 SUP Boards!
It really is the perfect setting to spend a day exploring the fascinating coastline of the Algarve. During the 7 hours, we can even take you to see the famous Benagil cave.
This Luxury Sailboat is really great for a group of friends looking for a relaxing day cruise, or families who want to enjoy some quality time! Don’t miss out on this unique experience in the Algarve and book your private sailboat in the Algarve!
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- To visit the famous caves, there's a small support boat to take you very close to the fascinating rock formations;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- By law, it’s not permitted to disembark in the Benagil cave (only by SUP or kayak). The boat will enter the cave so you can enjoy it closely from the boat;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Food is not included. If you wish, you can book a special catering for food. Please contact the tour operator once you’ve booked;
- Please wear sandals or white soled sneakers. No high heeled shoes;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;