Are you ready for this Lisbon forts boat tour?
Lisbon is famous worldwide for the vibrant atmosphere that buzzes around the city. But did you also know that the city has a very interesting history? There are a lot of historic monuments
on the outskirts of Lisbon
, and this Lisbon forts boat tour will take you to visit some impressive forts and towers!
Meet your local crew at Oeiras Marina and come on board of the fast and stable speedboat. Make yourselves comfortable and get ready for a fun boat trip of 1,5-hours around some of the more hidden secrets of Lisbon. This Lisbon forts boat tour is the best experience for everybody who is passionate about history and would like to get to know a different side of the Portuguese coast.
We will leave the Oeiras Marina and take you towards Bugio lighthouse and past many more important landmarks around Lisbon like Fort of São Julião da Barra, Fort of São João das Maias, Fort of, Giribita, Gibalta Lighthouse. We will even pass by famous attractions like , Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Discoveries Monument), Belém Tower and the iconic Cristo Rei Statue. The local crew will happily share their knowledge about the exciting history of these points of interest.
What are you waiting for? If you want to know more about Lisbon than the “normal” tourist and learn a lot about the local history, this Lisbon forts boat tour is the best option for you and your friends and family! Let us show you around Lisbon on board of this fun Lisbon forts boat tour!
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks;