Are you ready for a foil lesson in Valencia?
You’re on your holiday in Valencia and would like to try an exciting new water sport? Wing surfing is taking over the beaches around the world, so don’t miss out on this opportunity and join a foil lesson in Valencia!
Discover what it’s like to glide over the ocean on your foil board, supported by the ocean breeze of the Mediterranean Sea. There is no need to worry, in case you haven’t done anything like this before! During your 2-hour lesson, your experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know to handle your board and foil safely.
This experience is usually held on the beach of La Malvarrosa, where conditions are most favourable for your first steps. You likely won’t be able to fly with your foil during your first foil lesson in Valencia, but it’s a great way to get you started! Soon enough you’ll be conquering the sky with your foil!
Everything you need for your wing foil lesson in Valencia is included. You will receive your board and foil and be offered a wetsuit, when it’s a little colder. A helmet and life jacket are mandatory and are included in the price.
All you bring along for this experience is some flip flops, a towel, water, snacks and your personal belongings. There is a shower available and a locker room for your belongings.
Got you hooked? We even offer full courses
for your new passion ([email protected]
)! Start your adventure now and join your first wing foil lesson in Valencia!
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for surfing is included: instructor, surf board, wetsuit (if needed) and leash;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- For this experience to take place, a minimum of 3 participants is required;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience.