Are you ready for your first scuba diving experience in Santa Pola?
Are you on holidays in Santa Pola and does the underwater world fascinates you? Well, this is the perfect day out to experience scuba diving in Santa Pola for the first time. This first scuba diving experience in Santa Pola gives you the opportunity to take your first breaths underwater! Along the Costa Blanca, the water has very nice temperatures all year round and the underwater world will amaze you!
The “first scuba diving experience in Santa Pola” is a program in which you do not need to be an experienced diver to see and enjoy the immense existing marine life below the water surface. No certificates or licenses are required. Under the guidance of a professional PADI instructor, you will learn about the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under their supervision.
In shallow water, you’ll find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and practice some key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive. Experience how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear. You will then have some fun swimming around and exploring, getting comfortable breathing and moving underwater.
After a break, we’ll then head back into the water for a second dive – this time we can explore a bit more, checking out the amazing marine life, down to a maximum depth of 12 metres. Have a great day exploring the marine reserve with our excellent and friendly staff.
Of course, there is always the option of continuing your education and furthering your diving career with a diving course! Let’s explore the underwater world in Santa Pola together with this amazing experience!
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and sea conditions;
- Take your first breath underwater on this experience for your first dive;
- Under the supervision of experienced PADI instructors, you will learn all the basics and have a safe experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;