Are you ready for a Canyoning in Gran Canaria - La Manta?
This Canyoning tour in Gran Canaria, La Manta, is perfect for thrill-seekers and outdoor enthusiasts. Join us for a 5-hour adventure that involves descending a canyon or ravine by following the flow of water and utilizing a combination of activities such as walking, jumping, climbing, swimming, and rappelling.
Our experienced guides for this Canyoning tour in will provide you with all the necessary safety equipment, including a wetsuit, helmet, and personal protective gear (harness, carabiner, and more).
We'll meet at 10:00 AM at the fountain of Los Azulejos, passing Veneguera. From there, we'll head to the canyon and explore its varied terrain, which could include forests with waterfalls or canyons with jumps and natural slides. The activities we'll do depend on the canyon and season, but one thing's for sure - you're in for a day of excitement and fun!
This tour is open to people between the ages of 12 and 70, as long as they're in good physical shape, know how to swim, and are not afraid of heights. Please bring a swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, sneakers, and flip-flops. A picnic of fruit, nuts, cookies, and water is included. Our guides speak both English and Spanish during Canyoning tour in Gran Canaria, La Manta.
Transfers from the south part of the island, from San Agustín - Meloneras, are available upon request and availability. The tour includes a professional guide, neoprene suit, helmet, harness, descender, and neoprene socks, as well as insurance, a photo report, bottled water, and a whole lot of happiness!
Don't miss this chance to explore the island and have a thrilling canyoning experience. What are you waiting for? Join us now with your family or friends for this Canyoning tour in Gran Canaria, La Manta!
- This experience will provide access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the stunning coastline from a unique perspective;
- Experienced and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- This experience is suitable for all ages and levels of experience. Don’t worry if you have never done it before, the experienced staff will teach you everything;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance, and life-jackets are included;
- Sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat, and a towel are all recommended;
- Fruits, nuts, cookies, and water are included for this tour;
- All necessary equipment will be provided;
- Please check in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In the case of bad conditions, we will contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Your confirmation email contains detailed tour operator information, including a local phone number and exact address;
- No need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check in;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;