Are you ready for a boat cruise in Rio de Janeiro?
If you want to spend 2 hours just cruising along the city skyline of Rio de Janeiro, join us now on this fun boat cruise in Rio de Janeiro! Enjoy the view over the city while relaxing on board of a comfortable boat in the sun with your family and friends. There is no better way to get a completely different perspective of this wonderful city.
For this boat cruise in Rio de Janeiro, a shuttle service from and to your hotel is included for your maximum comfort (from Barra/Recreio, transfer is 40 BRL extra). Once we arrive at the harbour, it is time to come on board the boat and meet your skipper who will show you around Guanabara bay. Take a seat in the sun and breathe in the salty air while relaxing on this guided tour in Rio de Janeiro.
During the 2-hour boat cruise in Rio de Janeiro you will be able to admire some of the famous places like Niteroi, Botafogo, Flamengo and Urca. Of course a view of the famous Sugar loaf mountain is a must with any boat tour in Rio. From the sea you can really look up to this monolithic peak and see all the people going up there with the iconic cable car.
The guide on board will be happy to share their local knowledge with you and answer all questions you might have about the landmarks. Did you know that there are also a few islands around the city? On a boat you can really get to know the nature around Rio de Janeiro and fall in love even more with this unique place during the sightseeing cruise.
What are you waiting for? This half day trip to do a boat cruise in Rio de Janeiro is the best way for you and your family or friends to experience another side of the city during your stay in Brazil.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;