Are you ready for a Big SUP rental in Cascais?
Are you on holidays around the region of Cascais
with a group of friends, colleagues or family? Would you like to do a super fun experience together that also strengthens your team spirit?
Book this Big SUP rental in Cascais to explore the unique coastline and have a whole lot of fun with your group!
This Big SUP rental takes place in the authentic fishermen town of Cascais, about 30 minutes from Lisbon.
Here you have perfect conditions for SUP and can explore the beautiful sandy beaches and turquoise waters while paddling together along the impressive coastline. The board has space for up to 8 people,
so you can really bring your whole group!
At the Praia da Duquesa in Cascais you can come to our SUP centre right at the beach. Here you will receive your Big SUP board for the day as well as life vests. Our guides at the beach will tell you all you need to know about paddling together on a Big SUP in Cascais. It would be good if you had a few people in your group who already have some experience.
SUP is already quite a lot of fun, but by adding a big board to it, it will be MEGA fun! You and your group need to work together to move along the water while standing together on the big board. It is a great way to do some teamwork and really bond with the rest of your group.
The region around Cascais is great for SUP, and we will also tell you which are the best places to visit during the Big SUP rental in Cascais. You can rent the board per hour, so you can decide how long you want to have this adventure! It is a great activity for groups, so make sure you don’t miss out on the Big SUP rental in Cascais!
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a SUP rental is included: SUP board, paddle, and leash;