Are you ready for a Benagil and Dolphin boat tour from Lagos?
The Algarve in Portugal is famous for a lot of things, but did you know that one of the main sights in the Algarve is the famous Benagil cave? And did you also know that there are a lot of wild dolphins just off the coast? This Benagil and Dolphin boat tour from Lagos gives you the best of both worlds: A visit to Benagil and watching wild dolphins in the sea!
Come onboard our modern and comfortable boat with space for up to 44 people at the Marina in Lagos. This brand new boat is perfect for a Benagil and Dolphin boat tour from Lagos, because it is both super fast but very stable at the same time. This means you can feel safe and simply enjoy the view over the unique coastline.
First part of the boat trip is a speedy cruise along the famous Algarve coast. Get ready to see some unique rock formations, beautiful beaches and hidden caves while your skipper heads east. Quickly we will reach one of the highlights of the boat tour: The famous Benagil cave!
Benagil cave is a huge sea cave with a hole in the ceiling, through which sunlight gets in and shines on the little beach inside. We will enter the cave with the boat (how far we can enter always depends on the tides). Inside, you can take a photo of the amazing Algar de Benagil. Please be aware that it’s not possible to get off the boat inside the cave.
After this incredible sight, we will take off for the next highlight: Dolphin watching! Thanks to the fast boat and the experienced crew on board, we find wild dolphins on almost all of the tour. However, since we’re dealing with wild animals, there’s always a small risk of not being able to find them.
Seeing dolphins in their natural habitat and enjoying the freedom is the best way to get to know them! The crew will make sure to not disturb the dolphins, but since they’re very curious, they usually come close to the boat, swim underneath it and sometimes even jump out to give us a little show! It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
After this 2,5-hour Benagil and dolphin boat tour from Lagos, you will return to the Marina of Lagos full of new and exciting memories. It will be one of the highlights of your stay in the Algarve for sure! When will you join us!?
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- No swimming is allowed on this tour, sorry;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- A wind jacket may be useful;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- The dolphin watching tour will be accompanied by a marine expert who can tell you all the secrets about the animals and other life in the sea;