Are you ready for an Azores boat tour to the princess ring and whale watching?
are a very special place, and blessed with unique and magical landscapes. Did you also know that there is a lot of marine wildlife that you can find around here, and even dolphins and whales?
Join us for this Azores boat tour to the princess ring and whale watching to get to know the mystical secret spots of the Azores!
This unforgettable boat ride starts from the Marina of Vila Franca do Campo, where you will come on board of the fast and stable RIB boat. Your friendly and experienced crew will welcome you and give you a short briefing about what to expect on the tour and how to behave when we approach the whales in the sea.
The first adventure of this Azores boat tour to the princess ring and whale watching will be going out to sea looking for some find popping out of the water. During 3 hours we will be out at high sea around the Azores coastline to look for wild whales in their natural habitat. It is a truly magical experience seeing these special mammals having a great time and enjoying their freedom.
After this excitement, we will return to Marina and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, the next adventure will be the exploration of the Princess Ring islet just outside of the Marina.
We will take you there on a traditional fishing boat, and once we reach it you can grab the snorkeling equipment and go out to explore the impressive landscape on your own. Enjoy the time to get to know the region, sunbathe and swim in the crystal clear waters. At the end of the 8-hour day, we will return to the Marina full of beautiful memories and new impressions.
This Azores boat tour to the princess ring and whale watching is an unforgettable activity for your friends and family during your stay on the island, so join us now! This tour only takes place from June to September.
- This boat tour is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- The minimum age is 4 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.