Are you ready for a sunset cruise in Setúbal?
If you’re on holidays in the region of Setúbal
, this sunset cruise in Setúbal is the perfect way to end a beautiful day with family and friends. Together with our friendly crew, come explore the Sado river estuary during sunset.
Come on board of our spacious catamaran with seats in the sun and shade. The crew will serve you a welcome drink, and afterwards, you can buy more drinks at the bar. During this 2,5-hour sunset cruise in Setúbal, we will cruise through the natural park of Setúbal bay. Enjoy the view of the Arrábida mountain and Tróia coastline, dipped in magical colors.
The catamaran is very safe and comfortable, making it the perfect boat tour for all ages. If it gets too warm, you can also take a refreshing dive in the blue waters if the conditions allow. Dive into the colorful world of the local marine life. Or go to the underwater viewing rooms to watch the underwater world from inside of the boat.
Our friendly crew will make sure you have an unforgettable time during this sunset cruise in Setúbal. If we’re lucky, we’ll even come across the resident group of bottlenose dolphins and other marine life of the Sado river! Dolphin watching is a true adventure for everybody, no matter their age!
This cruise is the perfect way to end a beautiful day during your holidays. If you’re staying in Lisbon, you can easily get to Setúbal to escape the city crowds for a few hours. It’s the perfect activity for your whole family or group of friends to relax and enjoy a stunning sunset!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.