Are you ready for a sunset boat tour in São Miguel?
If you’re spending your holidays on the beautiful green São Miguel island in the Azores
, you are very lucky! And do you know what experience can make your holidays even more unforgettable? This private sunset boat tour in São Miguel to visit Vila Franca do Campo
will surely be one of your highlights!
This sunset boat tour in São Miguel starts from the Marina de Ponta Delgada. Here you will come on board of the comfortable and safe fishing boat, and meet your local crew. The skipper and their crew are really passionate about the oceans and true legends when it comes to sea experiences in the Azores. With them, a fun and interesting boat trip is guaranteed!
You can choose between three boats, with space for up to 4, 8 or 10 people. During this 3,5-hour private boat ride in the Azores, you will get to enjoy the first-class view over the fascinating coast of São Miguel. Relax on board while we cruise along the beautiful coast of the island. In the afternoon, the magical light dips the entire scenery in an even more magical atmosphere.
This sunset boat tour in São Miguel is especially great, because you even get to visit the famous Ilheu Vila Franca do Campo. This marine reserve is home to a lot of unique flora and fauna, so bring your camera to capture the natural beauty.
After a few hours at sea, while watching the sun set over the Atlantic Ocean, we will return safely to the Marina. This sunset boat tour in São Miguel is the best way to end a day with your family and friends. When will you join us?
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;