Are you ready for a private cruise in Cascais?
Are you on holidays in Lisbon or Cascais and would like to get to know the coastline at your own pace? This private cruise in Cascais is a wonderful option to do so! Come on board of the modern sailboat and explore the region around Cascais in style.
You can book this private cruise in Cascais for 2, 3, 4, or even 8 hours! Our friendly and experienced crew will meet you at the Marina of Cascais on board of the modern and comfortable sailboat for an unforgettable boat trip. The boat has space for up to 12 people, so you can bring all your friends or family to enjoy this special moment with. The charter prices of the boat are up to 4 people and then, the price increases per additional participant, up to a total of 12 guests.
During the tour we can always anchor so you can take a refreshing dive in the Atlantic Ocean. And depending on how many hours you book the tour for, you can choose from different routes. We can sail to Cabo da Roca, Europe’s most western point! Or you can choose to visit Lisbon by sailboat and enjoy the view over the city skyline. If you book the tour only for a few hours, we can visit beautiful beaches like Cascais beach, Estoril, S. Pedro, Parede, Carcavelos, and Oeiras.
The crew will serve you a delicious welcome drink (wine, beer, water and soft drinks) and there is a bar service onboard where you can buy additional drinks and snacks. For safety reasons, it is not permitted to bring your own drinks. Onboard you can relax and enjoy the view in the sun or the shade, and there are bathrooms onboard.
It is a great way to spend beautiful hours together with your loved ones and explore the region around Cascais at the same time. So what are you waiting for? Make sure you don’t miss out on this magical experience and join us now for this private cruise in Cascais!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- A welcome drink is included and you can buy additional drinks on board;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;