Are you ready for a night sailing tour in Lisbon?
Cities look even more amazing at night, when the light of the buildings dips everything in a mystical atmosphere. And Lisbon
is especially stunning at night! On this night sailing tour, you can admire the unique skyline with its magical lights.
This absolutely unique experience starts from the Doca do Bom Sucesso, where your friendly crew will get you and help you on board of the comfortable sailing catamaran. The tour always starts 30 minutes after sunset, so depending on the season of the year, it will be sometime between 17h30-20h00. Once everybody is comfortably seated on board of the spacious sailing boat, we will start this spectacular night sailing tour in Lisbon.
From Belem Tower we will sail all the way to Alfama along the Tagus river, cruising by some of the most famous tourist attractions like Christ the king. At night they look even more impressive, and you can really grasp the special spirit the city has to offer. Enjoy the view over the fantastic city skyline by night and be enchanted by the stunning vibe.
Onboard, one drink per person is included (water, beer or soft drinks) as well as some snacks. If you need anything, you can always ask your friendly crew. Of course, they will also be happy to share their local knowledge with you, so feel free to ask them anything about Lisbon!
This night sailing tour in Lisbon is really a one-of-a-kind experience during your holidays in Portugal. There is space for up to 10 people on board the beautiful catamaran, so make sure you book this tour and make the most of your city trip!
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A welcome drink is included and you can buy additional drinks on board;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.