Are you ready for a Lanzarote sunset cruise?
Can you imagine a better way to end a day during your holidays in Lanzarote than cruising along the amazing coastline? This unforgettable Lanzarote sunset cruise is going to be a highlight during your stay on the island! Come on board of the comfortable boat with space for up to 12 people to enjoy the view over the ocean while the sun sets!
Meet your friendly crew at the El Varadero Puerto La Tiñosa in Puerto del Carmen and come on board for this 2-hour Lanzarote sunset cruise. Captain Rene and his crew will take you to the best spots to watch the sunset in Lanzarote. Make sure to bring a camera to capture the beautiful light during the sunset.
On board you can relax on deck and enjoy a fresh glass of delicious champagne while taking in the unique view. Together with the rest of the group and the nice crw you will feel welcome and have an amazing time on board. The Lanzarote sunset cruise also includes drinks and snacks during the tour.
After 2 unforgettable hours we will return to Puerto del Carmen full of beautiful memories and a camera full of incredible photos. And if you’re lucky, you might even come across some wild dolphins along the way! This happens quite a lot, because they love this Lanzarote sunset cruise so much! What are you waiting for? Bring your family and friends and join this fantastic experience!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;