Are you ready for a Lagoa de Marapendi tour on a boat?
Lagoa de Marapendi in Rio de Janeiro is a magnificent destination ton escape the city for a few hours and really reconnect to nature. This Lagoa de Marapendi tour on a boat gives you the opportunity to observe biologists during their work with endangered species, and you will learn a lot about the local flora and fauna while cruising along this natural paradise.
For the Lagoa de Marapendi tour on a boat you will be picked up at your accommodation in the city ((from Barra/Recreio, pick-up is 40 BRL extra). The drive from the city takes about 1 hour, after which you will come on board the boat tour at Marapendi Bay. On board you will be joined by local wildlife experts, who will be happy to teach you a lot about the species you can find in this lagoon.
The biologists here work a lot with crocodiles and alligators, so if you’re lucky, you might even be able to see some in their natural habitat. Coming in to the world of these reptiles is a magical experience, and thanks to the experienced crew also very safe. Make sure to bring a camera to capture these unforgettable moments.
After the boat tour through the bay, the guides will take you to Reserva Beach, where you can enjoy the sunshine, swim in the water and simply relax. Since this place is still very untouched and there are no shops or restaurants around, it is the perfect place to really get in touch with nature and escape the hectic city life. This Lagoa de Marapendi tour on a boat is the perfect activity for nature-lovers and biology lovers looking to learn more about local biodiversity!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;