Are you ready for Flyboard in Ibiza?
Did you already hear of Flyboard before? It’s a fun new watersport that has been taking the world in a storm over the last couple of years. And if you try it during your stay in Ibiza,
you will see why it is so popular - it’s a whole lot of fun and a real exciting adventure!
Make your holidays even more unforgettable and try out Flyboard in Ibiza!
Meet our friendly and experienced crew that will teach you all about Flyboard in Ibiza in front of the Cala Bassa Beach Club in Santa Eulalia. From here, this unique adventure high up in the sky will start! This experience is a private flyboard lesson, so you can try it out at your own pace.
When doing Flyboard you are standing on a board that is connected to two powerful waterjets, that will make you fly high in the sky! You don’t need to be very fit to do flyboard, but keeping your balance is important to be able to stay up! Usually, people pick it up within 5-10 minutes and can enjoy the feeling of flying above the water surface.
You can book your flyboard in Ibiza experience for a minimum of 20 minutes and up to 6 hours. The choice is yours! We guarantee that you will have a lot of fun and will be able to enjoy the view over the fantastic Ibiza coastline from high in the sky!
So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this unforgettable fun and join us now to try out Flyboard in Ibiza!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- From high in the sky, you'll get the best possible view of the impressive coastline;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- The minimum age is 12 years old;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed.