Are you ready for a boat tour in Lanzarote?
If you want to enjoy a fantastic cruise along the coastline of the precious island of Lanzarote, this relaxing boat tour in Lanzarote is the best choice for you! Come on board of the comfortable boat with space for up to 12 people and get ready to soak up some sunshine and enjoy the fantastic views!
This 4-hour boat trip in Lanzarote starts from El Varadero Puerto La Tiñosa in Puerto del Carmen. Here you will be welcomed by your captain René and his crew, who will be happy to share their local knowledge with you and take you to the most amazing places. On this boat tour in Lanzarote we will cruise by Playa Grande, Puerto Calero and more.
On board you can relax in the sun, the shade or even take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters. We also have snorkeling equipment available for those who want to explore the underwater world. The boat tour in Lanzarote also includes sparkling wine, snacks, and a delicious lunch of rice, meat, Spanish tortilla, tropical salad, and dessert.
After an amazing 4 hours we will return to Puerto del Carmen full of beautiful memories. And if you’re lucky, you might even come across some wild dolphins along the way, since there are a lot passing by the coast of Lanzarote! It’s the perfect boat tour in Lanzarote for the whole family or group of friends!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart, friendly and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;