Are you ready for a Big SUP in Ibiza?
Do you like being out in the sun, in the sea and spending time with your friends during your stay in Ibiza
? If so, meet us at our watersports centre to try out our giant SUP! Big SUP in Ibiza is a great activity to do with your group of friends to spend some quality time together at sea!
Have you ever done Stand-Up Paddleboarding before? Big SUP is very similar, and don’t worry, you don’t need any experience at all for this! You will stand on a giant Stand-Up Paddleboard that has space for up to 7 people! Yes, you read that right - the board is so big that you can stand on it with another 6 people!
Of course, the biggest challenge is keeping the balance with so many people, and for this you and your group need to work together! Big SUP in Ibiza is great for building an awesome team spirit and grow together even more as a group.
Oh, and at the same time, you will have a lot of fun and make unforgettable memories! Together with your crew you can go out and visit the surrounding bays and caves and have a splendid time in the water!
This Big SUP in Ibiza starts from Puerto de Santa Eulalia, where you will get all the equipment you need and a short introduction by our friendly staff! This will be one of the most fun experiences during your stay in Ibiza and at the same time, you will stay fit and have a great time together with your crew!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- From high in the sky, you'll get the best possible view of the impressive coastline;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel.
- What's included
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed.