Whale watching in São Miguel
Are you ready to go whale watching in São Miguel on a catamaran or a RIB?
- The whale watching in São Miguel is led by qualified biologists and nature guides who provide detailed explanations and collect scientific data during the tour;
- Grab this unique chance! Azores islands are home or point of passage for more than a third of the world’s whale and dolphin species;
- Before the boat trip, biologists will give you a briefing to explain which species can be observed, safety measures aboard, how we respect the animals and rules of observation at sea as well as some historical facts;
- Raincoats & lifejackets can be provided if needed;
- Drink a cup of tea to relax after your whale watching tour at the office.
- Although nature offers no guarantees, whales and dolphins are regularly seen during these half-day tours, along with turtles, seabirds and other marine life;
- Food and drinks are not included; feel free to bring our own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 30 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...
Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
If you would like to explore the coastline around Vila Franca do Campo in São Miguel at your ow...
Whale and dolphin watching on Pico
During this dolphin watching on Pico island you’ll have the opportunity to observe some of more...