Boat tour with fishing in Fuseta
Are you ready to go fishing in Fuseta?
- Two and a half-hour boat trip to improve your fishing skills or start from zero, accompanied by experienced local fishermen;
- If you want to join the boat trip but are not fond of fishing, join us as a spectator!
- Make sure you catch a lot as you may take your catch of the day home for a BBQ;
- Binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about local flora and fauna are provided;
- Fishing in Fuseta is the ideal choice for families and groups of friends who love the ocean, nature and local culture as it’s suitable for all levels of experience and ages.
- Departure time depends on the sea conditions, you'll be contacted about the exact hour, in between 8 and 10h30;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Something warm may be smart for the fresher mornings;
- ID card for fishing license (included);
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, license and all the fishing equipment and bait included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring our own;
- Please be present at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send you detailed tour operator information, including phone number and address of the meeting point, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Faro
Private yacht charter in Faro - full day
If you want to spend some real quality time with your friends or family on your own private lux...
Snorkeling in Faro
This snorkeling trip from Faro is done by boat. By boat we can take you to the best spots for s...
Fishing trip in Faro
The fishing trip in Faro is guided by experienced local fishermen who are happy to teach you so...
Private yacht charter in Faro - half day
Do you wish to feel like the owner of your own luxury yacht and discover the Ria Formosa at you...