Are you ready for Tuna Fishing in Olhão?
Is fishing one of your biggest hobbies? Or have you always wanted to try it out but felt like you never had the right setting to do so? For all of you, we have the best private boat tour to go Tuna Fishing in Olhão! Booking a charter to go out Tuna fishing in the Algarve is an amazing way to spend a day during your holidays!
This unforgettable charter to go Tuna Fishing in the Algarve starts from Olhão Docks at 8am.
Meet your professional guide and come on board of your private boat for the day. There is space for up to 5 people
plus 2 crew members on the boat, and it can reach a velocity of up to 23 knots.
Your experienced captain will take you out around 10-25 miles from the coast to find the best fishing spots. Once we reach the perfect place, you will learn all about Tuna Fishing in Olhão. This tour usually focuses on Tunas, but of course we can also catch other fish species during the day. Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience yet, the crew on board will be happy to teach you the best techniques.
Please be aware that for the boat tour to go Tuna Fishing in Olhão we practice Catch & Release. This means we get the fish out of the water for a bit to take a photo with it, and afterwards release it back into the sea. We want to make sure not to interfere too much with the ecosystem of the Ocean.
This private fishing tour in Olhão is a great way for passionate anglers or those who always wanted to try fishing to spend a day at sea. We will return to Olhão Docks after 8 hours at sea full of exciting new memories. During the tour you can connect to the free Wi-fi on board to share your photos instantly with your friends.
- Even if you do not want to fish, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- Besides all the excitement about the fishing, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful coastline from a unique point of view;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- The guide will take you to the fishing hot spots only locals know about and give you as much help as you need;
- By the end of the excursion, you may take your catch of the day home for dinner;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a successful fishing tour is included: guide, gear and bait;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- On board, you’ll have access to free Wi-Fi to immediately share some impressive pictures;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- There's no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.