Swimming with dolphins in São MiguelInstant Booking
Are you ready to go swimming with dolphins in São Miguel?
- Watch, hear and be close to wild dolphins in their natural habitat;
- Before the swimming with dolphins in São Miguel we provide a general presentation about: the dolphin species, how to swim with dolphins responsibly in the wild, how to use a mask and snorkel, rules and how to behave around the dolphins and safety measures aboard;
- Swimming with whales is forbidden in the Azores. However, there are several species of dolphins that you are able to swim with;
- People wishing to undertake this activity should be confident swimming in open water in the middle of the ocean;
- We guarantee you swimming with dolphins in São Miguel will be your ultimate holiday experience and make your trip to the Azores unforgettable!
- This tour is not recommended for people with lower back problems and pregnant women. Please let us know if you have any of these conditions;
- Bring swimming suit, towel, hat, sunblock and water;
- Includes masks, snorkels and wetsuits for this activity;
- The minimum age for swimming with dolphins is 8 years old;
- Responsible swimming with dolphin guidelines forbid touching the wild animals;
- Food and drinks are not included; feel free to bring our own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 30 minutes before departure;
- The operator’s phone number and address are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...
Sea Experience in Azores
If you want to discover the coastline of São Miguel, see whales and go snorkeling with dolphins...
Whale and dolphin watching on Pico
During this dolphin watching on Pico island you’ll have the opportunity to observe some of more...