Swimming with dolphins in PicoInstant Booking
- Speed boat
Are you ready to go swimming with dolphins in Pico?
- Watch, hear and be close to wild dolphins in their natural habitat;
- Before boarding the boat, you’ll be provided with a general presentation about: the dolphin species, how to swim with dolphins responsibly in the wild, how to use a mask and snorkel, rules and how to behave around the dolphins and safety measures aboard;
- Swimming with whales is forbidden in the Azores. However, there are several species of dolphins that you are able to swim with;
- People wishing to undertake this activity should be confident swimming in open water in the middle of the ocean;
- We guarantee you swimming with dolphins in São Miguel will be your ultimate holiday experience and make your trip to the Azores unforgettable!
- This tour is not recommended for people with lower back problems and pregnant women. Please let us know if you have any of these conditions;
- Bring comfortable clothes, swimming suit, towel, hat, sunblock and water;
- Includes masks, snorkels and wetsuits;
- The minimum age for swimming with dolphins is 8 years old;
- Responsible swimming with dolphin guidelines forbid touching the wild animals;
- Food and drinks are not included; feel free to bring our own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 30 minutes before departure;
- The operator’s phone number and address are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel
This excursion will take you snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel to enjoy the Atlantic under...
Swimming with dolphins in Azores
Imagine yourself swimming in the sea surrounded by some playful dolphins and being in total har...
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Swimming with dolphins from Terceira Island
Can you imagine anything more beautiful than swimming in the sea surrounded by playful dolphins...