Are you ready for a SUP rental in Cascais?
Are you on holidays around the region of Cascais and already saw some people paddling around the coastline on what looks like big surfboards? Would you also like to be out at sea while exploring the beautiful coast and doing some exercise at the same time? This SUP rental in Cascais is perfect for adventurers looking to explore Cascais on their own!
This SUP rental takes place Cascais, about 30 minutes from Lisbon. Cascais is an authentic fishermen town blessed with amazing conditions for SUP. Be impressed by the beautiful clean white sandy beaches and clear water, while you paddle along the impressive coastline.
Come to the Praia da Duquesa in Cascais to our SUP centre right at the beach. Here you will receive all your gear you need for a SUP rental in Cascais (Live-fest, lycra, watch, SUP board, paddle). The guides will also give you a quick introduction to SUP and explain to you all the important things you need to know to head out to sea by yourselves.
SUP is very easy to learn, but it would be great if you already tried SUP before and have a little bit of experience. The region around Cascais is great for SUP, and the guys at the centre will also tell you which are the best places to visit during the SUP rental in Cascais. You can rent the boards per hour, so maybe you just want to go out for a quick paddle or even spend a day exploring the exciting marine world around Cascais.
The waters are full of different species of fish and the landscapes all around are simply stunning. It is a real fun activity to do with your friends and family so book your SUP rental in Cascais now!
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a SUP rental is included: SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash.