Are you ready for a sunset tour on a vintage boat in Lisbon?
This is a sunset tour on a vintage boat in Lisbon
to enjoy Lisbon from the Tagus River. During this sailing cruise, you will be sailing along the Tagus River to enjoy a special view over the astonishing Portuguese capital with music, drinks and time to relax
. You'll have the sailboat just for you and your invitees (up to 6 pax in total
This boat tour is ideal for travellers who like sailing, relaxing and history too. The experience starts at Belém, one of the many small harbours Lisbon hosts. Along the tour, we’ll pass by some of Lisbon’s most emblematic symbols. The red 25th of April Bridge, the Padrão dos Descobrimentos and the majestic Jerónimos Monastery are some of the points of interest. Praça do Comércio, also known as Terreiro do Paço, is one of the main highlights of this tour. The view from the Tagus River to this historical square is impressive. You’ll be able to take some great pictures here.
The boat tour will finish at the same place where it started, in Belém. This is Lisbon sailing experience is one of the most popular sailing cruises in Lisbon as it combines nature, history and adventure, while appreciating a plateful of Portuguese "petiscos" accompanied by an ultimate fresh white or rosé wine. You can also buy individual tickets for this tour
, rather than chartering it privately (check it out here
- Two-hour excursion to enjoy Lisbon in a different way and from a different perspective;
- The perspective from the Tagus River allows you to take amazing pictures of the sites we’ll pass by;
- We’ll take you to check out the main historical monuments by Lisbon in only two hours;
- There is no better way to end off the day, enjoying the magnificence of the sun which starts to set over the Tagus river on board of a dreamy boat, when Lisbon is even more romantic;
- Our experienced skipper will give live commentary about the historical sites of Lisbon during the tour.
- During summer, bring sunscreen and a hat;
- During the winter, be prepared for the fresh river breeze;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Snacks and drinks are included and you may bring your own too;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send the phone number and address of the meeting point in your confirmation email.