Are you ready for a sunset tour in Ria Formosa?
Sunsets in the Algarve are always the highlight of the day, but in the natural park of Ria Formosa they are even more special. And what better way is there to end a day during your holidays in Portugal than cruising along the stunning landscapes of the marine reserve while the sun is setting after yet another great day?
This sunset tour in Ria Formosa starts from the charming port of Olhão. Your friendly crew will welcome you on board the traditional boat with space for up to 8 people. For the next 2 hours, you can relax, enjoy the view and simply enjoy your life.
Not only will we cruise along the turquoise waters of the Ria Formosa and enjoy the view over the impressive nature, but also visit 2 of the many islands. Let’s explore Armona island and during winter we will take you to Culatra, and in summer Praia Deserta. On each of the islands, you have some free time to explore the area.
During the sunset tour in Ria Formosa, a bottle of water is included as well as binoculars that you can use. You can use them to observe some of the rare bird species that can be found in Ria Formosa. If you like, there is also snorkeling equipment available to dive into the underwater world. The crew will also be happy to take some photos of you and send them to you afterwards for free.
This sunset tour in Ria Formosa is a lovely way to end a day during your stay in the Algarve together with your favourite people. Don’t miss out on this fantastic experience and join us now!
A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling.