Are you ready for a beautiful sunset boat tour from Cascais to Lisbon?
On this private boat tour from Cascais to Lisbon, you get to explore the enchanting coastline between those two Portuguese cities during the most magical hour of the day: sunset! This is a private charter, you can invite up to 9 friends. If you prefer another time of the day, let us know, we’re flexible to do this boat tour from Cascais to Lisbon at other schedules too! And even the other way, from Lisbon to Cascais, is possible! Cascais is an old fishermen town about 40 minutes away from the Portuguese capital Lisbon.
It has become a popular spot for locals who want to escape the busy city life for a bit and for travellers looking for a beautiful beach and an authentic Portuguese town! Cascais is now full of cute boutiques and cafés and perfect for a day trip if you’re staying in Lisbon. If you’re looking for the best way to end your day trip, this sunset boat tour from Cascais to Lisbon is a great option! Explore the enchanting coastline between the two cities in the magical light of a sunset on board of our safe and comfortable motorboat!
This sunset boat tour from Cascais to Lisbon takes about 90 minutes, during which you can enjoy the view and take stunning pictures of the landscape! It’s surely the best way to end a beautiful day in Cascais and to get back to Lisbon during sunset!
- Beautiful 90-minute sunset boat tour from Cascais to Lisbon, to explore the amazing coastline between the two cities during the most magical hour of the day;
- Perfect for all those, who want to spend a day in Cascais and are looking for the best way to get back to Lisbon at the end of the day;
- Take stunning pictures of the coast during sunset on this tour;
- Get to know the enchanting coastline all the way from Cascais to Lisbon;
- Access exclusive areas far away from the busy touristic towns;
- Our friendly skipper will make sure you have an amazing time on our fast and comfortable motorboat.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat;
- Something warm may be smart too;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included. You can bring something from home if you want or ask us for catering options;
- Check-in should be done 15 min. before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included on your confirmation email.