Sunset boat trip in San Sebastian
Are you ready for a sunset boat trip in San Sebastian?
This sunset boat trip in San Sebastian will give the magical touch to your holidays in Basque Country. Yes, if you’re on holidays in the Basque Country or planning them, this sunset boat trip in San Sebastian should be part of it!
The sunset boat tour in San Sebastian takes part on our motorboat “Getari”. The boat trip departs from the the harbour of San Sebastián. During two hours aboard on our comfortable motorboat, you’ll have the chance to relax and to enjoy the beautiful sunset of San Sebastian surrounded by unique landscapes.
Cruising along La Concha bay we will sail parallel to Paseo Nuevo to reach Zurriola beach. After that, we will return towards the bay, but this time behind the island and below Monte Igeldo. There, you can admire the magical colors of a beautiful sunset! As the sun sets you can do exactly what you feel like. There is a chance to swim in the open waters of our “private pool” or simply relax on the sun deck. Of course, we will provide you with drinks and freshly prepared pintxos! If you like, you can also bring your own food and drinks.
The sunset boat trip in San Sebastian takes 2 hours and the charter can take small groups of up to 9 people on board. There are seats in the sun and in the shade and there is a toilet on board available to provide great comfort!
So what are you waiting for? Tell your friends and/or family and admire a magical sunset with this sunset boat trip in San Sebastian!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
ClosedSunset boat trip in San Sebastian