Are you ready to try some stand-up paddle in Fuerteventura?
Are you planning to go to Fuerteventura
soon? And would like to try some stand-up paddle boarding along the north coast
of the island? Check out this guided SUP tour in Fuerteventura. SUP, or stand-up paddle, is an original way to explore the beautiful coastline
Learn stand-up paddle surf along some stunning beaches while tanning in the sun and enjoying the surrounding nature. Stand-up paddle is a very popular watersport because it’s very easy to learn. After a brief beach class, you will be ready to grab your board and get into the sea. Experience yourself how it is to walk over crystal clear water! The tour takes about 2 hours and is done in small groups of up to 5 people per instructor. With the more people you are, the less you pay. Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation is included. Just mention the address in the notes while booking.
If you want to stay fit during your holidays but at the same time enjoy the sea, then this stand-up paddle tour in Fuerteventura is ideal for you. SUP is a great way to discover the secrets of the coastline while exercising. The professional instructors are happy to tell you all about it!
Pick-up is included if you stay in Corralejo. Come together with your best friends and try some stand-up paddle in Fuerteventura!
- Stand-up paddle in Fuerteventura can be done all year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- This SUP experience in Fuerteventura is suitable for different levels of experience as long as you can swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- This activity takes 2 hours of stand-up paddle boarding in Fuerteventura close to Corralejo;
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation is included. Just mention the address in the notes while booking.
- Please mention upon the notes your level of experience with surfing;
- Pick-up is included if you stay in Corralejo;
- All equipment (wetsuits, Lycras, leashes, boards, wax, paddles) and insurance will be provided;
- Please check-in at least 15 minutes before the start of the activity;
- We’ll send detailed information about the local operator, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.