Snorkeling with turtles in Tenerife
Are you ready to go snorkeling with turtles in Tenerife?
- Kayak along the picturesque Guaza cliffs of the Canary Island with a spectacular view of the island and Teide volcano. Observe dolphins from your kayak and go snorkeling and swimming with turtles;
- Take a refreshing dip into the blue ocean;
- Take beautiful postcard-like photos (photos are also taken for you during the tour);
- Including safety briefing, kayaks and paddles, water shoes, lifejackets, snorkeling equipment and an accident insurance.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear and a towel (wetsuit is not included);
- The minimum age for this activity is 18 years old;
- Food and drinks are not included, you may bring you own if you want;
- Please check-in at Los Cristianos 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the tour and the kayak center, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tenerife
Whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife with lunch
On this dolphin watching in Tenerife you’ll be transported back in the times of the brave Vikin...
Whale and dolphin watching from a Viking ship in Tenerife
Be transported back in the times of the brave Vikings on this whale and dolphin watching from a...
Dolphin & coastal sailing in Tenerife
This experience dolphins & coastal sailing in Tenerife will take you on a cruise along the west...
Private sailing trip in Tenerife
During the boat tour you will cruise along the west coast of the island and observe whales, dol...