Snorkeling in Tabarca Island
Are you ready to go snorkeling in Tabarca Island from Santa Pola?
Are you on holidays in Alicante or Santa Pola and looking for something nice to do? This experience to go snorkeling in Tabarca Island from Santa Pola is a great addition to your holidays! Discover the only inhabited island of the Valencian region!
Departing from Marina Miramar, this experience to go snorkeling in Isla de Tabarca takes about 5 hours in total. Time enough to discover this beautiful island with its impressive caves. Our instructors are more than happy to tell you all about the history, secrets and show you the best places around the island and the Costa Blanca.
This fun filled day includes a nice boat trip to reach the island of Tabarca. By boat, you will have access to the best snorkeling spots. We will stop to do two snorkeling sessions from the beach in different areas around the island. Swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters is simply the best way to discover the beauty of this wonderful small island!
In between those two snorkeling sessions, there will be a lunch break. Drinks and food are not included in the price, but feel free to bring your own or have a delicious lunch at a restaurant on the island! Tabarca Island is a Marine Reserve where you can admire a unique flora and fauna you can’t find elsewhere.
This fun snorkeling tour to Tabarca Island is suitable for all ages, families, couples and singles. Very important for all participants is that they know how to swim and feel comfortable in the sea. Parents need to stay with their children at all times (we don’t take life-jackets with us).
Would you like to join the boat tour, but not partake in the snorkeling? We have special spectators price. While everyone is snorkeling you can stay on the island and enjoy the stunning views from the coastline.
Do we have to convince you more? Tell your friends and/or family and join us for the unforgettable experience to go snorkeling in Tabarca Island from Santa Pola!
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- Even if you do not want to snorkel, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- No previous experience nor licenses are required;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- Please check-in 5 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All you need for snorkeling is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, fins and valve snorkels;
ReviewsSee all reviews
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Snorkeling in Tabarca IslandBook now