Seaview board in Sesimbra
Clean & Safe
Are you ready to try a seaview board in Sesimbra?
If you’re staying around the region of Lisbon and would like to escape the crowds for a day, this experience in Sesimbra can be the perfect option for you! Ever heard about Seaview board? Seaview board is a fun way to discover the coast of the Arrábida Nature Park and its underwater world. Be amazed by the crystal clear waters of the Prof. Luiz Saldanha Marine Park.
Seaview board is an alternative to snorkeling where you comfortably lie on the seaview board that you propel with your fins. You are able to look underwater through a porthole in the board. Come fin swim on a seaview board in Sesimbra and discover the local marine life!
We’ll meet at the Port in Sesimbra for a briefing and instructions about the use of a seaview board in Sesimbra. For colder days, we have wetsuits available and fins are included too. We’ll then get on the motorboat with the seaview boards to head to the spot where the conditions are best to do seaview board in Sesimbra. The guides know the best spots to observe the abundant water life of Sesimbra.
Your guide knows the region very well and will take you to visit the most beautiful places in the region. Let us show you hidden beaches and spots that are only accessible by sea. Seaview board in Sesimbra is a great way to spend some time exploring the region around Sesimbra together with your favourite people! Join us now!
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- In small groups, more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- For this experience to take place, a minimum of 4 participants is required;
- The minimum age is 4 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeSeaview board in Sesimbra