Scuba Diving in Albufeira
Are you ready for scuba diving in Albufeira?
- Scuba diving in Albufeira requires an open water diving certificate, please bring it along and let us know when your last dive was;
- Diving in Albufeira can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- Scuba diving in Albufeira includes a theoretical briefing before going into the ocean to refresh the theory and dive safely;
- We have over 100 different dive sites from Faro to Armação de Pera;
- Suitable for the whole family (if you don’t want to dive, feel free to stay on the boat).
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- We suggest to bring a jacket as it might be fresh after your dive;
- Includes bottle, weight belt, dive guide, diving insurance and boat trip. If you also need a suit, mask, fins, etc, then it's an additional 20€ per person;
- Please bring your open water diving certificate along and let us know when your last dive was;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Albufeira
Jet ski in Vilamoura
Can you imagine yourself flying across the Atlantic on a jet ski in Vilamoura - Praia da Rocha ...
Shark fishing in Albufeira
Shark fishing in Albufeira? Yes, you can fish for sharks in the Algarve. But no worries, they a...
First dive Albufeira
The first dive Albufeira program consists of theory lessons, practice in the pool with the full...
Parasailing in Albufeira
Parasailing in Albufeira gives you the unique feeling of flying. The experience of parasailing ...